St.Regis Village Apartments
This is a family friendly building with in-suite laundry. Suites are newly renovated with balconies.
Located in a mature community, this building boasts convenience, to IGA, hotels, bars & restraunts, schools, churches, playgrounds. The gateway to the Canadian Rockies and Jasper National park lying 280 kilometres west of Edmonton, isn’t just a service town for those places. Hinton offers recreational activities year-round, including camping, golfing, fishing, hunting, skiing, snowshoeing and dogsledding. Adventurers in the area are invited to explore the elaborate and extensive network of trails in the Brule Sand Dunes, while Miette Hot Springs, with water temperatures around 40 C, beckons residents to soak in the warmest, hot tub-like waters of the Rockies. The town’s five-kilometre Beaver Boardwalk, constructed by volunteers using funding and materials from various organizations, is a wooden pathway that winds through a beaver pond. This project, along with the town’s implementation of a public system to serve its 9,825 residents, has been a testament to Hinton’s vision to create a sustainable and enjoyable living.
Included in the rent:
- Professional and courteous on-site management
- Professional and courteous maintenance technician
- After-hours emergency service
- Large, bright and spacious one and two bedroom apartment homes.
- Well-appointed 5-piece bathroom and 1/2 bath off master bedroom in 2 bedrooms only
- Huge storage areas
- 18 cu ft. frost free fridge with 2 large vegetable crispers, 3 shelves, extra large freezer
- 30″ Stove with huge oven, convenient timer clock and oven light
- Extra large balconies and fenced in patios
- 1 energized parking stalls
- Secure entrance systems
*Rents listed are net and include incentives where available. Subject to change without notice.